FreshBooks lets you create an send invoices, track expenses, manage projects and clients, and view reports.
FreshBooks is a cloud-based accounting software that's useful for small to medium-sized businesses and people who don't have an accounting background. With its automation and customization features, you can send recurring, branded invoices and accept payments online. It has multiple invoicing features and is easy to use, making it ideal for business owners who send a lot of invoices.
Using the FreshBooks connector, you can set up the following integrations.
- "A client is created/updated in Freshbooks, do something in your app."
- "An invoice is created/updated/deleted in Freshbooks, do something in your app."
- "A payment is created/updated/deleted in Freshbooks, do something in your app."
When something happens in your app:
- "Create/update clients in Freshbooks."
- "Create/update invoices in Freshbooks."
- "Send an invoice by email in Freshbooks."
- "Create/update payment in Freshbooks."
- "Create/update expense in Freshbooks."
Super-charge your software with delightful integrations
The only integration tool you’ll need